How Long Does It Take To Get a Refund from Cathay Pacific?
Cathay Pacific provides world-class services to its passengers. It travels across continents. But have you ever canceled your flight with Cathay Pacific and asked for a refund. You can do so by following the Cathay pacific refund policy. All the norms related to cancelation and refund is guided according to the refund policy of Cathay Pacific. You can follow the given instructions to learn more about the refund policy of the Cathay Pacific:
The refund policy of Cathay Pacific : Terms & Conditions
- Cathay Pacific has a flexible policy regarding flight cancelation and refunds.
- Twenty-four-hour cancelation window: Cathay Pacific provides a twenty-four-hour cancelation window to its passengers to get a full refund. They have to cancel their ticket within twenty-four hours of booking and apply for a refund.
- Refunds will also depend upon the ticket type. So if you have a refundable ticket, you will get a refund. But if the ticket is non-refundable, you will not get the refund.
- But if you have a refundable ticket, you will be charged an applicable cancelation fee, and you will get a refund.
- If you cancel your ticket after twenty-four hours of booking, you must pay the cancelation fee.
You cannot ask for a refund at the counter of Cathay Pacific once you are check-in. The refund policy allows applying for a refund after the cancelation of your flight. Cathay pacific refund time depends on the mode of payment; you will get a refund between seven to twenty days. It will depend on the method of payment you have used for the price of your flight.
The process to apply for a refund on Cathay Pacific
- You have to go to the website of Cathay Pacific.
- You have to select “Manage Booking.”
- Under manage booking; you will see the option of “Cancelation and refund.”
- You have to cancel your flight and apply for a refund.
- You have to fill out the refund form and submit it.
How long does Cathay Pacific refund take?
- Once you cancel your flight and apply for a refund, you will get the refund generally in a few days.
- Cathay Pacific refund time depends on the mode of payment.
- It will generally take seven days if you have made the PayPal and credit card payment.
- But if you have made the payment by other means, it will take up to twenty days.
You can easily apply for a refund after cancelation. Cathay Pacific has a flexible approach toward a refund. The process for refund has to be applied online. Once you have made the Cathay pacific refund request, you will shortly get the refund. However, applying for a refund is very simple and convenient. You have to read the refund policy of Cathay Pacific carefully.
Official weblink: https://www.cathaypacific.com
Regarding refund requests, visit: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_DK/contact-us/online-refund-form.html