How Do I Get Hold of Air France?
Air France is famous for its hospitality and quick service, so fast that one can easily access it. Their multi-cuisine facilities make it feel more like home. But after booking your favorite flight, you are confused about whether you should board the flight or not for some reason; then, at that time, you can do Air France hold up to 3 days without any extra fare. The hold process at Air France is very easy and simple; one can follow it without any expert guidance. You can go through the following steps mentioned below:
Before holding your Air France, you should know the terms and conditions followed during the flight fare hold process. These terms and conditions will help you know about your rights.
Air France Hold Fare : Terms and conditions
- The fare hold will not be applied if you have used a voucher, miles, or packages while making any booking.
- If the customer once has done the flight hold procedure, you cannot make changes in the fair process. If you want to make any changes, you have to pay the penalty during fare hold and make a fresh booking.
- The fare hold fee will not include in your flight fare, and these fares are non-refundable.
- You will get the fare hold option only on the official website of Air France, not on any external sites.
- You have to pay the hold fare separately if you make any booking for more than one passenger.
- In case of fare hold, you need to book your flight within the time limit given by the airline; if you fail to do so, then the airline will cancel your booking; moreover, you are not eligible for a refund.
- If you have done your process without following any terms and conditions, then the airline has all rights to cancel your flight booking.
Now that you have gone through all the guidelines mentioned above, you are all set to process your Air France hold fare. The procedure referred below will help you out in every situation and redirect you to the flight old page. These procedures are safe and make your process smooth without delay or disturbances.
Steps to holding a booking on Air France
- You need to visit the official site of Air France.
- Then move to search flight, after that you have to fill the flight booking details and date of traveling according to your wish.
- Now you will get the list of flight options from which you can choose your flight according to your convenience, and under that page, you will get the option of hold fare.
- Finally, you will redirect to the payment page, where you can pay your flight hold amount in a different mode of payment. These flight fares depend on the type of class and flight you have selected.
- The flight hold fare is non-refundable with Air France.
If you still have any confusion regarding hold, then you can contact Air France customer service, where you can resolve all your doubts without any hesitation. The customer support team will provide a specific solution to your query, and following that, you can reach the process promptly.
Official weblink: https://wwws.airfrance.co.uk
Customer Service: 020 7660 0337