How Do I Get a Refund From Brussels Airlines?
Refund is one of the excellent features provided by every airline to their passenger; by using this facility, passengers can make their bookings according to their plans. A refund is provided for all types of ticket cancelation. If the passenger is traveling with Brussels airlines, they will get the facility of getting a refund on the cancelation of the bookings. To know detailed information about Brussels airlines refund, you need to read below.
Refund Policy of Brussels Airlines: Terms & Conditions
- If the passenger book the flight from the official website of Brussels airlines and cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, then the passenger will get a complete refund.
- After the free window, they need to pay the charges as a cancelation fee. After that, they will get a refund.
- Suppose a passenger wants to cancel the flight due to any medical emergency with then or family members. In that case, they need to show the medical certificate to the officials of Brussels airlines and get a complete refund.
- According to Brussels airlines refund policy, if a passenger booked the flight from any official representative of Brussels airlines, they will have to contact them to get a refund.
- Brussels airlines also allow the passenger to cancel the flight on the boarding date as well in that passenger need to pay more amount as a cancel fee.
- If the flight is canceled by Brussels airlines, they are eligible to arrange a new flight for the passenger, and if the passenger wants, they can also get a complete refund.
- If any death happens in the passenger's family and the time left on the boarding date is less than 30 days, they can get a complete refund on cancelation.
The steps that passengers need to follow to get a refund are given below:
- Open the official website of Brussels airlines on your mobile or laptop
- Now go to the manage bookings section.
- After this, you need to fill out the last name of the passenger and bookings reference.
- Now you can see your bookings. You need to select the booking which you want to cancel.
- Next, you have to fill out the reason for canceling the flight and click to cancel it.
- Now search for the refund application form, fill out the details, and submit it.
- Last you will get a confirmation message of canceling the flight on the given contact number and registered email id.
How long do Brussels airlines take to refund?
If you make the payment while booking the flight using a card, you can get them within 14 working days, and if you make the payment any other way, you will get the refund within 20 days.
With the help of these statements, you will know about the Brussels airlines refund time. If you find any problem, you can also contact the official representative of Brussels airlines.
Official weblink: https://www.brusselsairlines.com
Regarding cancel and refund request, visit: https://www.brusselsairlines.com/be/en/my-bookings/cancel-and-refund-requests