How can I speak to someone at Ryanair?
Traveling with Ryanair is one of the best ways to enjoy high-end traveling comforts at affordable prices. But sometimes, many situations come when you make reservations with Ryanair to your preferred destination and then seek assistance to resolve the problems. There are numerous options to contact the Ryanair customer service team that one can use and speak to someone to get the proper solutions to all sorts of problems during or after booking a flight.
Ryanair Customer Service provides assistance on:
- Flight ticket booking or reservations queries.
- Online check-in or boarding passes.
- Manage booking regarding queries.
- Flights changing or cancellation-related queries.
- Group reservations regarding problems.
Different Ways to Speak to Someone at Ryanair Customer Service
Ryanair Live Chat:
Ryanair proffers the live chat option that one can use to get connected to a live person and resolve all sorts of problems quickly during the online Chat. You can use the below options to chat with a live person at Ryanair:
- First of all, visit the official Ryanair website https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/lp/chat from your browser.
- You can scroll down to the Contact us section and click on it.
- Under the Let's Chat, you can click on Chat now tab.
- Now chat window will open to enter your queries into the given box and then click on Send tab.
- After that, you can chat with a live representative and get the proper assistance according to your issue.
Via Ryanair Phone Number
You can directly speak to a live person after dialing Ryanair's customer service number and get the proper solutions as per your problem. You can follow the below IVR menu during the phone call and get quick assistance:
- Dial Ryanair customer service number +44 1279358395 and choose your language.
- You can Press 1 for previous or current reservations.
- Press 2 if you have a baggage complaint or refund issue.
- Press 3 for check-in or boarding pass.
- Press 7, and hold your call until a live person connects you.
Via Ryanair Social Media Network:
You can also share your problems with the customer service team at Ryanair over the social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. You can also get Ryanair's customer service phone number by sending them a message and the solutions to different problems. You can follow the below links to contact on social media:
Facebook: You can use https://www.facebook.com/RyanairSpain to send a message on Facebook.
Twitter: You can send a message on Twitter using this link https://twitter.com/Ryanair to send a message on Twitter
Via Complaint Form: You can use the complaint form of Ryanair to contact the customer service team by following the below steps:
- Visit the official Ryanair website https://www.ryanair.com from your favorite browser.
- Click on the Contact us section that is available at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Complaint Form tab.
- Now, a form will open where you can enter the required details like booking information, personal information, and the description of your problem into the given box.
- After that, you can submit your request by clicking on the Submit tab.
- A live representative will connect you immediately and provide the required assistance as per your problem.