How to change the name on a Eurowings reservation?
Eurowings is not only a low-cost carrier, but you can find several beneficial change policies. So, it isn't a big matter if you accidentally made a mistake in your name while booking the ticket. Eurowings has your back as it bestows upon several efficient name change policies to let travelers have a seamless experience.
There are many advantages to the Eurowings name change policy that you must not miss out on. This article can find all-inclusive details about the name change procedure and its regulations. So, keep reading!
Steps to Bring Name Corrections in Your Eurowings Reservation
Made a typo while booking a ticket? Don't sweat and follow the given steps to correct your mistake:
- Use your preferred search engine and browse for the official Eurowings website.
- Navigate the My Trip tab to get a dropdown menu on the homepage.
- You can see the Edit Booking link; click on it.
- Next, you see a blank text form to fill including the following details:
- If you have a myEurowings account, use your name and password to access the reservation.
- If you don't have an account, you need to enter the booking number and your full name in the respective boxes.
- However, if you booked your trip from a tour operator, enter their operation number and surname to access the booking.
- Once you get the reservation, go to the editing option and make the required name modifications.
- Review the changes, and then check out by paying the name change charges, if any.
- The airline sends you a revised itinerary with the corrected name on it; wait for it.
So, use the given steps to hassle-free process the Eurowings name change formalities. But, there are some conditions associated with the name change that every traveler is looking for must keep in mind.
Eurowings Name Change Policy
Take a look at the given name change terms and conditions:
- If you have an etix ticket number, you cannot change your reservation.
- The name change fees are subject to the fare conditions applied while booking.
- You can change your name and transfer the ticket to someone else up to two hours before the scheduled departure.
- The name change charges at Eurowings vary, but generally, you might have to pay around 70 EUR to bring the said changes.
Keep in mind the given conditions and skip paying the Eurowings name change fee and other inconveniences. Unable to process the change yourself? Don't worry as Eurowings customer support team can do the needful for you. So, please do not shy away from approaching them for a helping hand!
Official weblink: https://www.eurowings.com/us.html