About Lufthansa booking and its best deals
Lufthansa Airlines is the largest and very well known German Airlines that has been carrying over 100 millions of people across the world. It was founded on January 6, 1953 and owning subsidiary passengers airlines involving countries Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Italy. Considered as the largest airline of Europe, passengers can choose to fly to other countries with nominal fares for the ease. Its registered office and corporate headquarter is located in Cologne. The airline has derived its name from two German words Luft and Hansa, where Luft means Air and Hansa means Hanseatic League. And it is also named among five founding members of Star Alliance. Here, you will get to know about Lufthansa Booking, cancellation and baggage policies.
Find here Lufthansa booking process
To know about Lufthansa booking process you just need to go through with following steps:
- First do visit online and search for Lufthansa booking.
- Click on the link of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Here, you can specify type of travel whether it is one way trip or round trip or multiple trip.
- Mention departing and arriving airports over there.
- Now, select the date of travel which you are going to travel on like departure and arrival dates.
- Fill the number of passengers along with their age group.
- Select your flight type and define class of travel as per the ease and convenience.
- Choose your airline, whether it is Lufthansa or Lufthansa Group.
- Now, proceed for checking out seat as per the choice.
Ticket Cancellation policy for Lufthansa Flight
Services that have been provided by Lufthansa Airlines are categorized into the classes of economy, premium and first for both domestic and international places throughout the world. After making the reservation, most of the times it happens that passengers take initiative to cancel their tickets due to some reasons. To know more about the cancellation and refund policy, they just need to follow the given steps:
- At first visit online and search for Lufthansa Airlines website.
- Once you click on the website, go to “My Bookings” field.
- It will ask you to mention your last name and reference number over there.
- Once you are into the login page, here you can see Cancellation button to cancel the journey.
- After cancellation, it will send confirmation to your registered email account.
- Once ticket is cancelled, you can apply for the online refund up to one day before departure of fight. If enable to proceed with the request, then you can contact the customer care directly without any problem.
What is Lufthansa Airlines baggage policy?
One carry-on is allowed for Economy class and Premium Economy class passengers. Two carry-ons are allowed for First and Business class passengers. The carry-on bag must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. A carry-on bag should be within 22 x 16 x 9 linear inches and 18 lb. The officials of Lufthansa customer service phone number have come with the basic regulations applied for the free baggage allowance on Frequent Traveller, intercontinental flights, and Senator/HON Circle Member/Star Alliance Gold member.