How can I claim my flight refund from Air Europa?
Air Europa is the third largest airline operating in Spain, popular for its impressive in-flight services. The airline not only provides a feasible flight experience but also gives amazing ground facilities as well. Air Europa caters to the needs of all the travelers by introducing flexible booking and refund policies which can benefit the passengers in real-time. This article is a perfect choice to find efficient steps of making an Air Europa refund request as here you can get all the important details about Air Europa and its refund policy.
Steps to request a refund at Air Europa
Passengers are allowed to make refund requests by visiting the official website of Air Europa. Take note of these steps and request a refund for your Air Europa flight-
- Open the official website of Air Europa using a search engine you trust.
- You can get the "Manage your reservation" menu on the homepage in the toolbar; click on it.
- Provide the required details- Air Europa booking reference number and the passenger's surname; now tap the 'Search' button below the form.
- Choose a reservation you wish to cancel and proceed to follow the further instructions.
- For an Air Europa refund, you need to cancel the reservation first. Click on the Cancel Reservation option given on the booking management page.
- Provide the reason for why you are canceling the flight and attach some documents that support the reason.
- If there are some applicable charges, then the details appear on the screen; review them.
- Now, tap the Request a Refund option given below.
- The airline sends you a message or email confirming the submission of a refund request.
- The refund amount gets credited to the account number registered at the time of booking.
These steps can help you request a refund on the canceled flight with Air Europa. However, your reservation must satisfy all the protocols to get a refund.
The refund policy at Air Europa
Some of the policies are mentioned below to help you stay updated before you cancel your flight-
- Air Europa follows the golden rule of 24 hours policy, according to which you are eligible for a full refund if you cancel the flight within a day of initial booking.
- If you cancel the flight due to the inconsistencies caused by COVID-19, you do not have to pay any cancelation charges.
- Also, if you cancel the flight after the standard time frame, you might be subject to pay a penalty between $100-500 depending on the type of fare you selected.
The Air Europa covid refund policy is introduced to benefit as many passengers as possible in this unfortunate time of the pandemic. You can also consider contacting the Air Europa travel consolidator as they can help you cancel the reservation and claim a refund.
Official weblink: https://www.aireuropa.com
Regarding travel terms & conditions visit: https://www.aireuropa.com/us/en/aea/travel-information/terms-and-conditions.html
Customer service: 1 (844) 415-3955